Juicy Says Relax

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

That's what my t-shirt says today. I figured it was a good mantra for this anti-caffeine cleanse I'm attempting. My mom gave me the shirt a few years ago. It's super soft and perfect for days when I want to feel like I'm snuggled up on the couch when really I'm huddled at my desk cranking out reports (I know how official that sounded, but I assure it is less than). I am feeling a littl better today without having had coffee, but I also woke up with a cold the last two days so this morning I decided I'd better take some daytime cold meds. Big mistake. This stuff makes me feel like my brain is stuck in a zip lock bag and I can't access it under any circumstances. It's pretty awkward. What's also awkward are these pictures, taken in one of the foyers outside my office. I had to set my phone on a timer and pray that no one came out of their office within the 5 seconds it takes me to hit the shutter and sprint to my picture destination (hence the blurry hand and unready face).  I wish I could blame my hair on this less than ideal picture environment but alas I cannot. It just looks this way.


Black buttonless blazer: Nordstrom
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind "Roxanne" Gummy Skinny
Black petal peep-toe heels: Target (old)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger