I'm Not Really Into Frilly...

Thursday, March 29, 2012

But these Pom Pom accessories designed by Matthew Williamson have caught my eye and man oh man! I cannot afford them, sadly. But I am forseeing a wild attempt at a DIY project in the near future. These guys are absolutely adorable! No, adorable is not the right word. They are a bit feroucious are they not? Can you imagine walking about town laden in these accessories? I imagine people would cheer as they saw you. (Cause they're pom poms..get it?) Ok, the end of the week is upon us and my outfits are slowly losing their appeal, hence the post adorned in objects I do not own. Take a look at this eye candy!




As stated before, I can't afford these gems but if you can, more power to ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger