I May or May Not Have Just Bought These

Tuesday, March 27, 2012


Ok, the truth is...I did! I just bought these. I already have these and I love them! These orange and tan ones have been sold out forever and when I saw them back on the website today I couldn't resist! I'm not supposed to be buying clothes right now because I'm in the middle of trying to slim down for summer (or...eternity?) and I don't want to buy clothes in hopes that in a few months they will no longer fit! The dangerous part of this whole arrangement is the tiny fact that my feet stay the same size and shoes ALWAYS fit. Which is probably why I love them. And can't stop buying them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger