Granola

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Did you think this was going to be an outfit post complete with Chacos, hacky-sacs and slack lines? In case you don't know what any of those things are; you will find out sooner or later through one of my blog posts. But seriously, I just made granola from scratch! I bought this new book Power Foods because I am wanting to try a wholistic diet. Not a fad diet, a life style diet. I was hoping for a recipe book that didn't ever call for refined sugars or flours but there were only a few in this particular book and I will probably use an alternative when it comes time. Anyway! I made granola. Super nutrient-packed good for you granola to snack on. I had some this morning with a banana and my coffee. I will ditch the coffee one day...maybe. Here's a look at the process, it was actually pretty easy! After you burn one pan, you get the second just right :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger