The Floral Obsession Continues

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am still sick. Sinus infection? Allergies? I think it's both. Despite the insane amount of pollen in the air and the horrendous effect it has on my immune system, I'm ironically drawn to everyone's display of mix match floral prints. If you had caught me two years ago and asked what I thought about this tulipy trend I would have stuck my tongue out and said "pppplllllbbbbb".
However, now that my fashion taste buds have blossomed, so-to-speak, I can't get enough. I ran across this lookbook on the shopbop website. Since I can't lift a finger to dress myself I figure I'll spread this flower cheer to you!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger