Dress It Up

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I was lucky enough to have brunch with Boyfriend this morning, and he even took pictures of my outfit in front of the beautiful floral scenery outside the restaurant. However, he failed to mention how ridiculous I look with my hands in the pockets of this particular outfit! So...I waited until I got home on this beautiful afternoon and I took some with the good 'ol self timer. Note: I did not wear the hat to work, but I thought it was a fun touch :) 
P.S. I just got Photoshop! So once I figure out how to use it I will put some more *pizazz* into the photos. Whoo!



 {Tweed Fedora: Forever21; Purple silk dress worn as shirt: The Pink Hanger; White Jeans: Citizen's of Humanity (hand-me-downs); Tan Buckle Peep Toes: Charlotte Russe (old); Blue Bubble Bib Necklace and Blue Bracelets: The Pink Hanger; Neon Bracelets: Forever21}



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger