Celebrate Good Times Come On!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today is wonderful. My Zara shoes came in the mail and now I get to wear them out to celebrate a friend's birthday. Normally I would shy away from breaking in a new pair of heels on a night sure to be full of dancing and frolicking about; but how can you resist these beige/orange little snacks?! They are so scrumptious I'm thinking of making a cake to celebrate. Ok, maybe I'll secretly celebrate my wonderful shoes in tandem with the birthday celebration. Don't judge me! You love shoes too.
 {Shirt: The Pink Hanger; Shorts: Banana Republic (old and on sale for like $20); Mutlicolored sequin purse: Vintage hand-me-down; Jewelry: ASOS cuffs; Shoes: Zara (yum)}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger